CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
The national guidance for both Patients and GP Practices has been changed in response to latest information and activity data:
– Any patient with a NEW COUGH or FEVER greater than 37.8 is advised to self-isolate at home for 7 days
– Any patient with fever + cough + shortness of breath + chest pain is advised to contact 111 online: https://111.nhs.uk/service/covid-19
All other patients with sore throats and other upper respiratory symptoms should go to their local pharmacy or: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/ for advice on self-management at home
GP Practices have been advised to change our APPOINTMENT SYSYTEMS due to the risk of corona virus infection for all patients and staff
– As of today ALL patients will need to use the ‘online query’ service below to access a GP appointment – please see the large BLUE ICON below
– This is a very user friendly and covers 99% of all patient requests for appointments (and administration requests)
– Each item/ topic has written and often video information as well as an area for you to submit your query for the GP
– We will aim to respond within 48 hours. Urgent cases will receive a response within 24 hours. If necessary a video, telephone or face-2-face appointment will be arranged.
Please DO NOT come to Reception with a request for a GP appointment with any FEVER or UPPER RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS as you will be asked to leave the practice building
Please see this link below for further information:
This website will introduce you to our team and the service we provide to our patients. We will also signpost you to some useful services within the community and other information that you may find will help with your health.